Dustin Kunz PA
Dustin earned his Master of Physician Assistant Studies from The University of North Texas Health Science Center and is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. He also holds a Master of Divinity degree from George W. Truett Theological Seminary at Baylor University and received his Bachelor of Arts in Theology and Philosophy at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
Dustin served in the United States Marine Corps and deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom. During his service, he was awarded two Meritorious Masts and two Certificates of Commendation.
After his military service, Dustin spent almost a decade in church work and nonprofit, teaching leadership at Baylor University and working on issues of hunger and poverty through both project management and public policy.
Dustin joined the Texas Pulmonary & Critical Care Consultants family in 2023.
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology/Philosophy, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Belton, Texas, 2007
- Master of Divinity, George W. Truett Theological Seminary, Baylor University, Waco, Texas, 2011
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, Texas, 2023
- CERTIFIED PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2023
- Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Baylor All Saints Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist Azle
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist Southwest Fort Worth
Dustin is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
Back to top