Electronic Health Records, or EHRs, are a computer-based system of patient medical records that focus on the total health of you, the patient. Everything that had been written by hand is now entered into a computer. This secure EHR system permits direct access to certain areas of our office and to your Personal Health Information (PHI). It also enables our practice to share your medical information with other healthcare providers as needed.
The link above is for our patient portal, MyHealthRecord.com. Let our office know that you'd like to register, make sure we have a good email address for you, and we'll send an invitation via email. If you have questions about the portal or problems accessing it, you may call the office or email email@example.com.
With a Patient Portal account you can:
- Update personal information
- Request appointments
- Request medication refills
- View/print/download a summary of your medical record - useful for your own records or for sharing with other healthcare providers you see
- Request medical records from the office (any records not avilable through the patient portal)
- Pay your bill online
- View your account statement
- Submit billing questions
We have listed some tips to assist our patients with navigation of the portal:Collection of Patient Portal Tips.pdf
Security on the portal has been increased. If you haven't already, you'll be required to validate your email address, enter a PIN, and set a longer password. See the document below for the necessary steps.
Existing patient - updating portal registration.pdf